Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kateryna Baindl vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Leylah Annie Fernandez (-425)||Kateryna Baindl (+330)|
Kateryna Baindl (No. 85 ranking) will take on Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 95) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Baindl vs. Fernandez Matchup History
- Baindl and Fernandez have not played one another in the past five years.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Baindl has played 30 matches and 21.5 games per match.
- Baindl, over the past year, has played two matches on grass, and 22 games per match.
- Over the past year, Baindl has been victorious in 35.8% of her return games and 59.2% of her service games.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Baindl has claimed 50% of her service games and 20% of her return games.
Baindl Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers), Baindl was eliminated by Linda Noskova 2-6, 5-7 on June 26, in the round of 32.
- In Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Baindl’s two matches had 22 games on average.
- Baindl’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 50%, and she won 20% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 24 matches so far this year, Fernandez has played an average of 21.3 games across all court types.
- Fernandez has played two matches on grass this year, and 16.5 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Fernandez has won 28% of her return games and 69.6% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Fernandez has won 70.6% of her games on serve, and 43.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 56 of 131 break points (42.7%).
- Fernandez has converted 70.0% of her break-point opportunities on grass (seven of 10).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers (her last tournament), Fernandez was beaten by Anna Blinkova 5-7, 2-6 on June 28.
- Fernandez played two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, averaging 16.5 games per match.
- Fernandez was victorious in 70.6% of her service games and 43.8% of her return games in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.