Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kateryna Baindl vs. Ashlyn Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 10
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ashlyn Krueger (-125)||Kateryna Baindl (+100)|
In a match slated for Sunday, Ashlyn Krueger (No. 120 in rankings) will meet Kateryna Baindl (No. 83) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Baindl vs. Krueger Matchup History
- Baindl has not faced Krueger in the past five years.
- Baindl has averaged 22.2 games per match through her 21 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.3% of games.
- Baindl averages 22.7 games per match and 9.6 games per set through 11 matches on hard courts this year.
- Baindl has a 60.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (102 service games won out of 170) and a 39.3% return game winning percentage (68 return games won out of 173).
- Baindl is 49-for-75 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 65.3%) and 30-for-76 in return games (39.5%).
- Baindl has won 47.4% of her break points this year (65 out of 137, which ranks 239th).
- On hard courts, Baindl ranks 203rd in break point winning percentage (50.0%) after going 29-for-58.
Baindl Recent Performances
- Baindl was beaten in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the US Open) 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 64-ranked Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova on August 28.
- In New York, Baindl’s one match had 28.0 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Baindl won 64.3% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
- Krueger has played 21.9 games per match in her 24 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 14 matches on hard courts this year, Krueger has played an average of 22.3 games.
- So far this year, Krueger has won 32.4% of her return games and 61.1% of her service games.
- Krueger has won 25.4% of her return games on hard courts, and 47.5% of her service games.
- Krueger is 274th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 45 of 115 (39.1%).
- Including hard courts only, Krueger has converted 37.5% of her break-point chances (15 of 40).
Krueger Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the US Open (her previous tournament), Krueger was defeated by Marie Bouzkova 5-7, 4-6 on August 29.
- In her one match in New York, Krueger averaged 22.0 games per match.
- Krueger clinched 54.5% of her service games and 27.3% of her return games while playing in United States.