Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Irina-Camelia Begu vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Anna Blinkova (-130)||Irina-Camelia Begu (+110)|
In Wimbledon Round of 64 on Friday, No. 30-ranked Irina-Camelia Begu faces No. 40 Anna Blinkova.
Begu vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- Begu has beaten Blinkova every time they’ve met in the past five years (two matches). The last one finished 6-3, 6-2 in the Round of 32 of the Phillip Island Trophy.
- In five head-to-head sets, Begu has won four, and Blinkova one.
- Begu and Blinkova have played 48 total games against each other, with Begu taking 29 and Blinkova 19.
- In two matchups between Begu and Blinkova, they have averaged 24 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In her 35 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Begu has averaged 21 games.
- Over the past year, Begu has won 67% of her service games, and she has won 42.5% of her return games.
Begu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Wednesday, Begu beat No. 83-ranked Rebecca Marino, 6-2, 3-6, 6-2.
- Begu was beaten by Karolina Muchova (3-6, 2-6) on June 2 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, French Open.
- In Paris, Begu’s three matches had 16.7 games on average.
- While playing in France, Begu won 66.7% of her service games and 50% of her return games.
- Through 34 matches so far this year, Blinkova has played 21.6 games per match and won 52.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Blinkova has played six matches on grass so far this year, and 25 games per match.
- So far this year, Blinkova has won 65.2% of her service games and 37% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Blinkova has won 64.9% of her games on serve, and 41.1% on return.
- Blinkova has converted 122 of 269 break points overall (45.4%), and is 100th in break points won.
- On grass, Blinkova has converted 30 of 73 break points (41.1%).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova is coming off a 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 victory over No. 112-ranked Yanina Wickmayer in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In the quarterfinals of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers (her most recent tournament), Blinkova came close to reaching the final but was eliminated by Iga Swiatek 3-6, 2-6 on June 29.
- Blinkova’s three matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe included an average of 21.7 games per match.
- Blinkova was victorious in 70.6% of her service games and 32.3% of her return games in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.