Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Irina-Camelia Begu vs. Marie Bouzkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marie Bouzkova (-170)||Irina-Camelia Begu (+135)|
Irina-Camelia Begu (No. 39 ranking) will meet Marie Bouzkova (No. 37) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Sunday, August 13.
Begu vs. Bouzkova Matchup History
- Begu has not matched up against Bouzkova in the past five years.
- Begu is averaging 21.9 games per match in her 20 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 50.3% game winning percentage.
- Begu has played seven matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.6 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 43.0% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Begu’s service game winning percentage is 64.1% (winning 139 of 217 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 36.8% (winning 81 of 220 return games).
- Begu has finished 42-for-79 in service games when playing on hard courts (53.2% winning percentage), and 26-for-79 in return games (32.9%).
- Begu has won 42.5% of her break points this year (79 out of 186, which ranks 195th).
- On hard courts, Begu is 25-for-65 on break points (38.5%) which ranks 179th.
Begu Recent Performances
- Begu was eliminated in the round of 64 of her last tournament (the Wimbledon) 5-7, 3-6 by No. 40-ranked Anna Blinkova on July 7.
- Begu averaged 23.0 games per match in London in two matches.
- Begu’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 68.2%, and she won 33.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Bouzkova has played 22.1 games per match in her 30 matches this year across all court types.
- In her 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, Bouzkova has played an average of 20.3 games.
- Thus far this year, Bouzkova has won 64.5% of her service games and 30.4% of her return games.
- Bouzkova has won 59.2% of her service games on hard courts, and 30.4% of her return games.
- Bouzkova is 184th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 84 of 202 (41.6%).
- Including hard courts only, Bouzkova has converted 42.6% of her break-point opportunities (43 of 101).
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of her previous tournament (the National Bank Open), Bouzkova was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina on August 10.
- In Bouzkova’s three matches in Montréal, there was an average of 23.0 games per match.
- Bouzkova was victorious in 66.7% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games while playing in Canada.