Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Irina-Camelia Begu vs. Rebecca Marino Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Irina-Camelia Begu (-155)||Rebecca Marino (+130)|
On Tuesday, Rebecca Marino (No. 83 in the world) meets Irina-Camelia Begu (No. 30) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Begu vs. Marino Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Begu and Marino have competed against each other.
- In her 35 matches over the past year, across all court types, Begu has averaged 21.0 games.
- Begu, over the past year, has won 67.0% of her service games and 42.5% of her return games.
Begu Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, French Open, Begu went down in the round of 32 to No. 43-ranked Karolina Muchova, 3-6, 2-6 on June 2.
- In Paris, Begu’s three matches included 16.7 games on average.
- Begu’s service-game winning percentage in France was 66.7%, and she won 50% on her opponent’s serve.
- Marino has played 27 matches so far this year (winning 47.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.6 games per match.
- In her eight matches on grass so far this year, Marino has played an average of 27.3 games.
- So far this year, Marino has won 62.4% of her service games and 22.9% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Marino has won 64.6% of her games on serve, and 24.6% on return.
- Marino has converted 37 of 107 break points overall (34.6%), and is 213th in break points won.
- Marino has converted 14 of 41 break points on grass (34.1%), and is 72nd in break points won.
Marino Recent Performances
- Marino lost to No. 73-ranked Xiyu Wang 4-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, on June 27.
- Marino played two matches in Eastbourne, and she averaged 24.5 games per match.
- Marino’s service-game winning percentage was 44.4% in United Kingdom, and she captured 22.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.