Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emina Bektas vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-550)||Emina Bektas (+390)|
In the Libema Open quarterfinals on Friday, Emina Bektas takes on Ekaterina Alexandrova.
Bektas vs. Alexandrova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Bektas and Alexandrova have played each other.
- In her 12 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Bektas has averaged 21.1 games.
- Bektas, over the past year, has played eight matches on grass, and 22.6 games per match.
- Bektas has won 27% of her return games and 75.7% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Bektas has won 76.9% of her games on serve and 30.8% on return.
Bektas Recent Performances
- Bektas defeated Sachia Vickery 6-4, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- Bektas was defeated in the qualification round 1 of her previous tournament (the US Open) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 327-ranked Kimberly Birrell on August 23.
- In New York, Bektas’ one match included 18 games on average.
- Bektas won 66.7% of her service games and 0% of her return games in New York.
- In her 24 matches this year, Alexandrova has played an average of 21 games across all court surfaces.
- Alexandrova has won 72.3% of her service games so far this year, and 32.3% of her return games.
- Alexandrova has converted 77 of 168 break points overall (45.8%), and is 128th in break points won.
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Thursday, Alexandrova beat No. 117-ranked Birrell, 6-4, 7-6.
- In the round of 32s round of the French Open, Alexandrova’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 14-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia on June 3.
- Alexandrova’s three matches in Paris included an average of 23.3 games per match.
- Alexandrova was victorious in 62.9% of her service games (22 of 35) in France along with 57.1% of her return games (20 of 35).