Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emina Bektas vs. Dalma Galfi Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Dalma Galfi (-125)||Emina Bektas (+100)|
In the Round of 32 of the Libema Open on Monday, Emina Bektas (ranked No. 186) meets Dalma Galfi (No. 98).
Bektas vs. Galfi Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Bektas and Galfi have squared off on the court.
- Bektas has played 19.6 games per match in her eight matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Bektas, over the past year, has played four matches on grass, and 21.3 games per match.
- Over the past year, Bektas has won 75% of her service games, and she has won 21.6% of her return games.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Bektas has won 76.7% of her games on serve and 26.2% on return.
Bektas Recent Performances
- Bektas is coming off a 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 win over No. 215-ranked Ankita Raina in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In her last tournament (the US Open), Bektas was beaten by Kimberly Birrell 4-6, 2-6 on August 23, in the qualification round 1.
- There were 18 games, on average, in Bektas’ one match in New York.
- While playing in United States, Bektas won 66.7% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- Galfi has averaged 21.3 games per match through her 32 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 46.7% of the games.
- Galfi has averaged 26 games per match and 10.4 games per set through two matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Galfi has amassed a service game winning percentage of 64.1% on all surfaces (152-for-237) and a return game winning percentage of 26% (64-for-246).
- Galfi is 18-for-26 in service games on grass (69.2%) and 7-for-26 in return games (26.9%).
Galfi Recent Performances
- Galfi was defeated by Varvara Gracheva (4-6, 6-2, 1-6) on May 29 in the round of 128s of the French Open (her last tournament).
- In Galfi’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 25 games per match.
- Galfi’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in France, and she captured 23.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.