Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Belinda Bencic vs. Lauren Davis Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Belinda Bencic (-285)||Lauren Davis (+220)|
Belinda Bencic (No. 15 ranking) will meet Lauren Davis (No. 54) in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open on Wednesday, August 2.
Bencic vs. Davis Matchup History
- In the sole match between Bencic and Davis in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Australian Open, Bencic won 6-3, 4-6, 6-1.
- Bencic has taken two sets off Davis, or 66.7%, compared to Davis’ one.
- Bencic has taken 16 games versus Davis (61.5%), while Davis has won 10.
- Davis and Bencic have played each other one time, averaging 26 games and three sets per match.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Bencic is averaging 20.5 games per match while winning 56.7% of those games.
- Bencic has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 18.9 games per match and 9.7 games per set while winning 57.1% of games.
- Bencic has a 78.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (251 service games won out of 321) and a 36.1% return game winning percentage (121 return games won out of 335).
- On hard courts, Bencic has a 78.3% winning percentage in service games and a 36.8% winning percentage in return games (159 service games won out of 203, and 78 return games won out of 212).
- Bencic’s 113 break points won on 225 total break points (50.2% win percentage) ranks 146th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Bencic ranks 99th in break point win percentage (55.3%) after going 73-for-132.
Bencic Recent Performances
- Bencic advanced over Anastasia Potapova 6-5 (retired) on Monday to make the Round of 16.
- In her last tournament (the Wimbledon), Bencic was eliminated by Iga Swiatek 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 on July 9, in the round of 16.
- In her four matches in London, Bencic played an average of 25.8 games.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Bencic won 86% of her service games and 26.4% of her return games.
- Davis has played 32 matches so far this year (winning 51.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.6 games per match.
- Through 18 matches so far this year on hard courts, Davis has played 21.4 games per match and won 56.1% of them.
- Davis has won 61.0% of her service games so far this year, and 37.6% of her return games.
- Davis has won 43.9% of her return games on hard courts, and 66.3% of her service games.
- Davis has converted 48.8% of her break-point opportunities overall (84 of 172).
- Davis is 129th in break points won on hard courts, converting 44 of 88 (50.0%).
Davis Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Davis was victorious 7-6, 3-6, 6-1 versus Sloane Stephens on Monday.
- Davis lost to No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula 2-6, 7-6, 3-6 in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 3.
- Davis played one match in London, averaging 30 games per match.
- Davis clinched 64.3% of her service games and 18.8% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.