Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna Blinkova vs. Jodie Anna Burrage Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anna Blinkova (-185)||Jodie Anna Burrage (+150)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 39-ranked Anna Blinkova takes on No. 96 Jodie Anna Burrage.
Blinkova vs. Burrage Matchup History
- Blinkova and Burrage have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Blinkova is averaging 21.2 games per match in her 41 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.4% game winning percentage.
- Blinkova averages 20.8 games per match and 9.9 games per set through 20 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.2% game winning percentage.
- Blinkova has a 62.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (249 service games won out of 399) and a 37.0% return game winning percentage (148 return games won out of 400).
- Blinkova is 109-for-180 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 60.6%) and 66-for-185 in return games (35.7%).
- Blinkova ranks 140th in break point win percentage (44.0%) after going 144-for-327 on break points this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Blinkova is 64-for-143 on break points (44.8%) to rank 128th.
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova was beaten by Lin Zhu (0-6, 3-6) on August 20 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the Tennis in the Land.
- Blinkova averaged 15.0 games per match in Cleveland in one match.
- In United States, Blinkova won one of seven service games (14.3%) and two of eight return games (25.0%).
- In her 24 matches this year, Burrage has played an average of 23.3 games across all court types.
- In her 10 matches on hard courts so far this year, Burrage has played an average of 21.9 games.
- Burrage has won 35.5% of her return games this year, and 64.8% of her service games.
- Burrage has won 57.7% of her service games on hard courts, and 49.1% of her return games.
- Burrage is 232nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 58 of 116 (50.0%).
- Including hard courts only, Burrage has converted 53.1% of her break-point opportunities (26 of 49).
Burrage Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of her previous tournament (the National Bank Open), Burrage was beaten 5-7, 4-6 by No. 140-ranked Marina Bassols Ribera on August 5.
- Burrage participated in one match in Montréal, and she averaged 22.0 games per match.