Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna Blinkova vs. Elina Svitolina Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Elina Svitolina (-220)||Anna Blinkova (+180)|
Anna Blinkova (No. 56 ranking) will take on Elina Svitolina (No. 192) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Friday, June 2.
Blinkova vs. Svitolina Matchup History
- Blinkova and Svitolina have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the finals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, and Svitolina was the victor 6-2, 6-3.
- Svitolina and Blinkova have played two sets against each other, with Svitolina winning two of them and Blinkova taking zero.
- Svitolina has taken 12 games against Blinkova (70.6%), while Blinkova has taken five.
- Blinkova and Svitolina have met on the court one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Blinkova has played 25 total matches with a 51.2% game winning percentage. She averages 20.4 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- On clay, Blinkova has played 10 matches, averaging 19.3 games per match and 8.8 games per set.
- Blinkova is 145-for-225 in service games (a winning percentage of 64.4%) and 80-for-232 in return games (34.5%) on all surfaces.
- Blinkova is 53-for-86 in service games on clay (winning 61.6%) and 29-for-87 in return games (33.3%).
- Blinkova’s 45.2% break point win percentage (76-for-168) is 118th this year.
- Blinkova has won 43.5% of break points on clay (27 out of 62, which ranks 93rd).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Blinkova won 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 versus Caroline Garcia on Wednesday.
- In her last tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Blinkova fell in the final to No. -ranked Svitolina, 2-6, 3-6 on May 27.
- Blinkova averaged 20.4 games per match in Strasbourg in five matches.
- In France, Blinkova won 26 of 41 service games (63.4%) and 20 of 41 return games (48.8%).
- Svitolina has averaged 20.3 games per match through her eight matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 51.2% of the games.
- In eight matches in the past year on clay, Svitolina has averaged 20.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set, winning 51.2% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina’s service game winning percentage has been 59.5% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 43.4%.
- Playing on clay, Svitolina has a 59.5% winning percentage on serve, and 43.4% on return.
Svitolina Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Svitolina defeated No. 204-ranked Storm Sanders, 2-6, 6-3, 6-1.
- Svitolina made the final in the Internationaux de Strasbourg (her most recent tournament) on May 27, and then beat No. 66-ranked Blinkova 6-2, 6-3.
- Svitolina’s five matches in Strasbourg had an average of 18 games per match.
- Svitolina secured 65.1% of her service games and 55.3% of her return games while playing in France.