Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anna Blinkova vs. Xiaodi You Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anna Blinkova (-650)||Xiaodi You (+450)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, Xiaodi You (ranked No. 233) faces Anna Blinkova (No. 52).
Blinkova vs. You Matchup History
- Blinkova and You met in the qualifying round at the Australian Open on January 10, 2022. You won 6-2, 6-3.
- In two sets between You and Blinkova, You has taken each one.
- You has won more versus Blinkova in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Blinkova’s five.
- Blinkova and You have met on the court one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- Blinkova has played 50 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 50.3% of those games.
- On hard courts, Blinkova has played 29 matches (averaging 21.1 games per match and 10.2 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Blinkova’s service game winning percentage is 64.0% (winning 317 of 495 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 35.6% (taking 178 of 500 return games).
- Blinkova is 177-for-276 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 64.1%) and 96-for-285 in return games (33.7%).
- Blinkova’s 172 break points won on 383 total break points (44.9% winning percentage) ranks 207th this year.
- Blinkova’s 92 break points won on 199 total break points on hard courts (46.2% winning percentage) ranks 199th.
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova was eliminated by Leylah Annie Fernandez short of the final (2-6, 5-7) on October 14 in the semifinals of her most recent tournament, the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023.
- There were 20.5 games, on average, in Blinkova’s four matches in Hong Kong.
- Blinkova’s service-game winning percentage in Hong Kong was 73.2%, and she won 36.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past 12 months You has played eight matches (including all court types), winning 45.9% of the games. She has averaged 22.9 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- On hard courts You has played eight matches, averaging 22.9 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- You is 3-for-eight in service games (37.5%) and 1-for-8 in return games (12.5%) including all surfaces.
- You has picked up three wins in eight service games while playing on hard courts (37.5%), and one wins in eight return games (12.5%).
You Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, You defeated Jessy Rompies, 6-3, 6-1.
- In the qualification finals of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament), You lost to Kateryna Bondarenko 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 on October 8.
- In You’s two matches in Zhengzhou, there was an average of 26 games per match.