Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ysaline Bonaventure vs. Carol Zhao Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ysaline Bonaventure (-425)||Carol Zhao (+310)|
No. 92-ranked Ysaline Bonaventure will take on No. 163 Carol Zhao in the Libema Open Round of 32 on Monday, June 12.
Bonaventure vs. Zhao Matchup History
- Bonaventure has not matched up against Zhao in the past five years.
- Bonaventure has played 22 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.7 games per match and winning 46.4% of those games.
- Bonaventure has a 53.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (91 service games won out of 169) and a 32.2% return game winning percentage (55 return games won out of 171).
- Bonaventure has won 46.0% of her break points this year (52 out of 113, which ranks 166th).
Bonaventure Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the French Open, Bonaventure went down in the round of 128 to No. 56-ranked Anna Blinkova, 2-6, 0-6 on May 29.
- In her one match in Paris, Bonaventure played an average of 14 games.
- Bonaventure’s service-game winning percentage in France was 28.6%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Zhao has played 19 matches (including all court types), winning 45.5% of the games. She has averaged 21.6 games per match and 10 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Zhao’s service game winning percentage has been 54.3% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 38.7%.
Zhao Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Zhao won 6-1, 6-3 versus Kristina Dmitruk on Sunday.
- Zhao was beaten by Sara Bejlek (4-6, 1-6) on May 24 in the qualification round 2s of the French Open (her last tournament).
- In her two matches in Paris, Zhao averaged 23 games per match.
- Zhao’s service-game winning percentage was 54.5% in France, and she captured 41.7% of her games on her opponent’s serve.