Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kateryna Bondarenko vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Qinwen Zheng (-2000)||Kateryna Bondarenko (+900)|
Kateryna Bondarenko (No. 267 ranking) will face Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, October 9.
Bondarenko vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Bondarenko has not squared off against Zheng in the past five years.
- Bondarenko has played 18.5 games per match in her eight matches over the past year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Bondarenko has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.5 games per match while winning 50.7% of games.
Bondarenko Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Bondarenko won 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 versus Xiaodi You on Sunday.
- In her last tournament, the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023, Bondarenko went down in the qualification final to No. 114-ranked Anna-Lena Friedsam, 4-6, 4-6 on September 24.
- Bondarenko played an average of 24 games in her two matches in Ningbo.
- Zheng has played 46 matches so far this year, and 21 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Zheng has played 28 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.1 games per match.
- Zheng has won 34.1% of her return games this year, and 73.1% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Zheng has won 73.4% of her service games and 35% of her return games.
- Zheng has converted 151 of 323 break points overall (46.7%), and is 212th in break points won.
- Zheng has converted 87 of 183 break points on hard courts (47.5%), and is 187th in break points won.
Zheng Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the China Open (her last tournament), Zheng lost to Elena Rybakina 1-6, 2-6 on October 2.
- In her one match in Beijing, Zheng averaged 15 games per match.
- Zheng’s service-game winning percentage was 42.9% in China, and she won 0% of her games on her opponent’s serve.