Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katie Boulter vs. Rebecca Marino Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Katie Boulter (-190)||Rebecca Marino (+155)|
Katie Boulter (No. 76 ranking) will take on Rebecca Marino (No. 90) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open on Monday, August 7.
Boulter vs. Marino Matchup History
- Boulter has not faced Marino in the past five years.
- Boulter has averaged 22.8 games per match in her 22 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 52.1% of games.
- On hard courts, Boulter has played 10 matches (averaging 24.1 games per match and 11 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Boulter’s service game winning percentage is 68.8% (winning 128 of 186 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 34.8% (claiming 65 of 187 return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Boulter has a 64.3% winning percentage in service games and a 26.3% winning percentage in return games (36 service games won out of 56, and 15 return games won out of 57).
- Boulter’s 62 break points won on 145 total break points (42.8% win percentage) ranks 216th this year.
- On hard courts, Boulter is 13-for-37 on break points (35.1%) to rank 233rd.
Boulter Recent Performances
- Boulter defeated Marina Bassols Ribera 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Boulter was eliminated in the qualification final of her previous tournament (the Citi Open) 4-6, 1-6 by No. 86-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez on July 30.
- In her two matches in Washington, Boulter played an average of 19 games.
- Marino has played 23.6 games per match in her 28 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Marino has played 16 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 22.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Marino has won 62.3% of her games on serve, and 22.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Marino has won 19.4% of her return games and 63.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Marino has converted 39 of 114 break points (34.2%).
- Including hard courts only, Marino has converted 32.6% of her break-point chances (15 of 46).
Marino Recent Performances
- Marino was defeated by No. 30-ranked Irina-Camelia Begu 2-6, 6-3, 2-6 in the round of 128 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon, on July 5.
- Marino played one match in London, and she averaged 25 games per match.
- Marino’s service-game winning percentage was 61.5% in United Kingdom, and she captured 16.7% of her games on her opponent’s serve.