Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katie Boulter vs. Diane Parry Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Katie Boulter (-195)||Diane Parry (+160)|
Katie Boulter (No. 60 ranking) will meet Diane Parry (No. 73) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Boulter vs. Parry Matchup History
- Boulter and Parry have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the BNP Paribas Open, and Boulter came out on top 6-4, 6-2.
- Boulter has won two sets versus Parry (100.0%), while Parry has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Boulter and Parry have played 18, and Boulter has won more (12). Parry has won six of them.
- Boulter and Parry have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- In her 27 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Boulter is averaging 21.9 games per match while winning 53.0% of those games.
- Boulter averages 22.1 games per match and 11.0 games per set through 15 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.7% game winning percentage.
- Boulter has a 68.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (139 service games won out of 202) and a 34.5% return game winning percentage (70 return games won out of 203).
- Boulter has finished 47-for-72 in service games when playing on hard courts (65.3% winning percentage), and 20-for-73 in return games (27.4%).
- Boulter has won 43.5% of her break points this year (67 out of 154, to rank 218th).
- On hard courts this year, Boulter is 223rd in break point win percentage (39.1%) after going 18-for-46.
Boulter Recent Performances
- Boulter was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 6-4, 6-7, 0-1 by No. 67-ranked Maria Camila Osorio Serrano on August 12.
- Boulter averaged 24.0 games per match in Cincinnati in one match.
- Parry has played 21.4 games per match in her 23 matches this year across all court types.
- Parry has played 11 matches on hard courts this year, and 18.0 games per match.
- Parry has won 35.2% of her return games so far this year, and 67.5% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Parry has won 28.6% of her games on serve, and 0.0% on return.
- Parry has converted 50.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (41 of 81).
Parry Recent Performances
- Parry lost to No. 52-ranked Linda Noskova 3-6, 1-6 in the qualification final of her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 13.
- Parry participated in two matches in Cincinnati, averaging 16.0 games per match.