Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Katie Boulter vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Katie Boulter (-350)||Lin Zhu (+265)|
No. 77-ranked Katie Boulter will face No. 39 Lin Zhu in the Viking Classic Birmingham Round of 32 on Tuesday, June 20.
Boulter vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Boulter and Zhu have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, and Zhu won 7-6, 7-5.
- Zhu and Boulter have played two sets against each other, and Zhu has won them all.
- Zhu has won 14 games against Boulter (56.0%), while Boulter has won 11.
- Boulter and Zhu have averaged 25 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Boulter has played 23 matches and 24.4 games per match.
- Boulter, over the past year, has played six matches on grass, and 24.8 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Boulter has won 65.4% of her games on serve, and 33.0% on return.
- On grass over the past year, Boulter has been victorious in 68.1% of her service games and 27.3% of her return games.
Boulter Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Boulter’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 6-2, 6-7 by No. 162-ranked Ashlyn Krueger on May 24 in the qualification round 2 round.
- In Paris, Boulter’s two matches included 28.5 games on average.
- Boulter won 18 of 29 service games (62.1%) in France along with 12 of 28 return games (42.9%).
- Zhu has played 21.4 games per match in her 21 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Zhu has played two matches this year, totaling 19.5 games per match while winning 48.7% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Zhu has won 62.1% of her games on serve, and 39.1% on return.
- Zhu has won 68.4% of her service games on grass, and 30.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 48.5% of her break-point chances (82 of 169).
- On grass, Zhu has converted five of nine break points (55.6%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Viking Open Nottingham (her previous tournament), Zhu lost to Magdalena Frech 2-6, 4-6 on June 14.
- In Zhu’s two matches in Nottingham, there was an average of 19.5 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Zhu captured 13 of 19 service games (68.4%) and six of 20 return games (30%).