Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Bouzas Maneiro vs. Anhelina Kalinina Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Anhelina Kalinina (-330)||Jessica Bouzas Maneiro (+260)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, Jessica Bouzas Maneiro (ranked No. 167) meets Anhelina Kalinina (No. 26).
Bouzas Maneiro vs. Kalinina Matchup History
- Bouzas Maneiro has not faced Kalinina in the past five years.
Bouzas Maneiro Stats
- Through eight matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Bouzas Maneiro has played 23.8 games per match. She won 56.3% of them.
- In her three matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Bouzas Maneiro has averaged 24.3 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Bouzas Maneiro has won 63.3% of her games on serve, and 53.7% on return.
- On grass over the past year, Bouzas Maneiro has been victorious in 65.7% of her service games and 55.3% of her return games.
Bouzas Maneiro Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Bouzas Maneiro was victorious 6-3, 6-3 versus Olivia Gadecki on Thursday.
- In her most recent tournament, French Open, Bouzas Maneiro lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 462-ranked Fiona Ferro, 3-6, 6-1, 1-6 on May 22.
- Bouzas Maneiro averaged 23 games per match in Paris in one match.
- Bouzas Maneiro’s service-game winning percentage in France was 36.4%, and she won 50% on her opponent’s serve.
- Kalinina has played 29 matches so far this year (winning 50.0% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.8 games per match.
- On grass, Kalinina has played five matches this year, totaling 20.0 games per match while winning 44.0% of games.
- Thus far this year, Kalinina has won 34.8% of her return games and 65.7% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Kalinina has won 64.0% of her games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- Kalinina is 108th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 109 of 234 (46.6%).
- Kalinina has converted 12 of 33 break points on grass (36.4%), and is 83rd in break points won.
Kalinina Recent Performances
- Kalinina was defeated by No. 11-ranked Daria Kasatkina 3-6, 1-6 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, on June 26.
- Kalinina’s one match in Eastbourne had an average of 16 game per match.
- Kalinina secured 37.5% of her service games (three of eight) in United Kingdom along with 12.5% of her return games (one of eight).