Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marie Bouzkova vs. Jaqueline Adina Cristian Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marie Bouzkova (-700)||Jaqueline Adina Cristian (+475)|
In the Livesport Prague Open 2021 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 122-ranked Jaqueline Adina Cristian against No. 39 Marie Bouzkova.
Bouzkova vs. Cristian Matchup History
- Bouzkova and Cristian have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Hobart International, and Bouzkova was the victor 7-6, 6-3.
- Bouzkova has won two sets against Cristian (100.0%), while Cristian has taken zero.
- In 22 total games against one another, Bouzkova has taken 13, and Cristian nine.
- In one match versus one another, Bouzkova and Cristian have averaged 22.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Bouzkova has averaged 21.7 games per match through her 26 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 48.7% of games.
- Bouzkova averages 18.9 games per match and 8.8 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year.
- Bouzkova has a 65.3% service game winning percentage and a 28.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (160 service games won out of 245, and 67 return games won out of 238).
- Bouzkova has gone 58-for-99 in service games when playing on hard courts (58.6% winning percentage), and 24-for-97 in return games (24.7%).
- Bouzkova’s 64 break points won on 153 total break points (41.8% winning percentage) ranks 208th this year.
- Bouzkova has won 44.2% of break points on hard courts (23 out of 52, which ranks 175th).
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the Wimbledon), Bouzkova was beaten by Marketa Vondrousova 6-2, 4-6, 3-6 on July 9, in the round of 16.
- In London, Bouzkova’s four matches included 23.5 games on average.
- Bouzkova won 83.3% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games in London.
- Cristian has played 16 matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 20.4 games per match and winning 37.4% of the games.
- Cristian has played nine matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 18.7 games per match and 8.4 games per set, winning 32.1% of games.
- Cristian has a 49.6% winning percentage on serve and a 22.7% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Cristian has gone 22-for-55 in service games on hard courts (40%), and 6-for-58 in return games (10.3%).
Cristian Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Cristian was eliminated 6-4, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 13-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia on July 6.
- In her two matches in London, Cristian played an average of 23.5 games per match.
- Cristian won 70.8% of her service games and 30.4% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.