Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marie Bouzkova vs. Anett Kontaveit Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Marie Bouzkova (-155)||Anett Kontaveit (+125)|
No. 33-ranked Marie Bouzkova will meet No. 81 Anett Kontaveit in Wimbledon Round of 64 on Thursday, July 6.
Bouzkova vs. Kontaveit Matchup History
- Bouzkova and Kontaveit met in the Round of 16 at the Western & Southern Open on August 25, 2020. Kontaveit won 6-3, 6-3.
- In two total sets against each other, Kontaveit has won two, and Bouzkova zero.
- Kontaveit and Bouzkova have played 18 total games against each other, with Kontaveit taking 12 and Bouzkova six.
- Bouzkova and Kontaveit have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Bouzkova has averaged 21.2 games per match in her 23 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 47.5% of games.
- In three matches on grass this year, Bouzkova averages 23.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Bouzkova’s service game winning percentage is 62.1% (winning 128 of 206 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 28.0% (earning a win in 56 of 200 return games).
- Bouzkova is 30-for-37 in service games on grass (winning 81.1%) and 7-for-34 in return games (20.6%).
- Bouzkova ranks 179th in break point win percentage (42.2%) after going 54-for-128 on break points this year.
- Bouzkova has won 46.7% of break points on grass this year (seven out of 15, which ranks 121st).
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- Bouzkova is coming off a 6-1, 6-4 win over No. 116-ranked Simona Waltert in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- In her previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Bouzkova went down in the round of 32 to No. 13-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia, 6-3, 3-6, 6-7 on June 27.
- Bouzkova averaged 31.0 games per match in Eastbourne in one match.
- Bouzkova’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 75.0%, and she won 20.0% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Kontaveit has played 28 matches (including all court types), winning 52.4% of the games. She has averaged 20.3 games per match and 9.9 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Kontaveit’s service game winning percentage has been 66.9% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 37.8%.
Kontaveit Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Kontaveit was victorious 6-4, 6-4 against Lucrezia Stefanini on Wednesday.
- Kontaveit was eliminated by Bernarda Pera (6-7, 2-6) on May 29 in the round of 128s of French Open (her last tournament).
- Kontaveit participated in one match in Paris, averaging 21.0 games per match.
- Kontaveit’s service-game winning percentage was 54.5% in France, and she was victorious in 20.0% of her games on her opponent’s serve.