Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marie Bouzkova vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-310)||Marie Bouzkova (+240)|
In the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open on Thursday, Marie Bouzkova (ranked No. 35) meets Jessica Pegula (No. 3).
Bouzkova vs. Pegula Matchup History
- Pegula and Bouzkova have played three times in the past five years and Pegula is 2-1, including a 6-4, 7-6 win for Pegula at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 30, 2023 (their most recent meeting).
- In eight total sets against each other, Pegula has taken five, and Bouzkova three.
- Bouzkova has won more against Pegula in 79 total games between them, 41 (51.9%) compared to Pegula’s 38.
- In three matchups between Bouzkova and Pegula, they have averaged 26.3 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- In her 30 matches played this year across all court types, Bouzkova is averaging 22.1 games per match while winning 48.9% of those games.
- Bouzkova has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.3 games per match and 9.1 games per set while winning 47.0% of games.
- Bouzkova has a service game winning percentage of 64.5% on all surfaces (189-for-293 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 30.4% (88-for-289 in return games).
- Bouzkova has gone 87-for-147 in service games while playing on hard courts (59.2% winning percentage), and 45-for-148 in return games (30.4%).
- Bouzkova has won 41.6% of her break points this year (84 out of 202, to rank 186th).
- On hard courts, Bouzkova is 43-for-101 on break points (42.6%) which ranks 148th.
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- Bouzkova beat Elise Mertens 6-2, 4-6, 6-1 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- Bouzkova was beaten in the round of 16 of her last tournament (the National Bank Open) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina on August 10.
- In Montréal, Bouzkova’s three matches had 23.0 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, Bouzkova won 66.7% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games.
- Pegula has played 50 matches so far this year, and 21.6 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 30 matches on hard courts so far this year, Pegula has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Pegula has won 69.9% of her service games so far this year, and 44.2% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Pegula has won 46.8% of her return games and 68.7% of her service games.
- Pegula is 121st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 232 of 470 (49.4%).
- Including hard courts only, Pegula has converted 50.3% of her break-point chances (150 of 298).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula defeated No. 63-ranked Martina Trevisan 6-7, 6-2, 6-3 on Wednesday to make the Round of 16.
- Pegula advanced all the way to the final in the National Bank Open (her most recent tournament) on August 13, and then beat No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova 6-1, 6-0.
- Pegula played five matches in Montréal, and she averaged 22.4 games per match.
- Pegula was victorious in 75.4% of her service games and 52.7% of her return games while playing in Canada.