Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jennifer Brady vs. Magda Linette Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jennifer Brady (-185)||Magda Linette (+150)|
Magda Linette (No. 24) will meet Jennifer Brady (No. 433) in the Round of 64 of the US Open on Wednesday, August 30.
Brady vs. Linette Matchup History
- In the one match between Brady and Linette in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2020 WTA Lexington, USA Women Singles, Brady won 6-2, 6-3.
- Brady has won two sets off Linette, or 100.0%, compared to Linette’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Brady and Linette have played 17, and Brady has won more (12). Linette has taken five of them.
- In one match versus one another, Brady and Linette have averaged 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Brady, over the past 12 months, has played five matches across all court surfaces, and 24.6 games per match.
- In her five matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Brady has played 24.6 games per match.
- Brady has won 28.6% of her return games and 65.0% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Brady has claimed 28.6% of her return games and 65.0% of her service games.
Brady Recent Performances
- Brady beat No. 111-ranked Kimberly Birrell 6-3, 7-6 on Monday to reach the Round of 64.
- Brady was eliminated in the round of 64 of her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 6-7, 5-7 by No. 22-ranked Donna Vekic on August 15.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Brady played an average of 25.0 games.
- In United States, Brady won eight of 13 service games (61.5%) and three of 12 return games (25.0%).
- Linette has played 33 matches this year, and 22.9 games per match across all court types.
- Through 17 matches this year on hard courts, Linette has played 22.5 games per match and won 50.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Linette has won 66.2% of her games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
- On hard courts, Linette has won 64.5% of her service games and 34.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 41.8% of her break-point opportunities (112 of 268).
- Linette has converted 43.8% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (63 of 144).
Linette Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Linette won 6-3, 6-1 against Aliaksandra Sasnovich on Monday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Linette’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-0, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 192-ranked Ann Li on August 15.
- Linette’s one match in Cincinnati had an average of 27.0 game per match.
- Linette was victorious in 57.1% of her service games and 46.2% of her return games while playing in United States.