Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jennifer Brady vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jennifer Brady (-145)||Donna Vekic (+115)|
In the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Tuesday, Donna Vekic (ranked No. 22) takes on Jennifer Brady (No. 432).
Brady vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Brady and Vekic have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Australian Open, and Brady was the victor 6-1, 7-5.
- In two sets between Brady and Vekic, Brady has won each one.
- Brady has won more against Vekic in 19 total games between them, 13 (68.4%) compared to Vekic’s six.
- In one matchup between Brady and Vekic, they have averaged 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Brady has played 24.5 games per match in her four matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- Brady, in four matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 24.5 games per match and won 46.9% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Brady has won 66.0% of her service games, and she has won 29.4% of her return games.
- Brady has claimed 66.0% of her service games on hard courts and 29.4% of her return games over the past year.
Brady Recent Performances
- Brady was beaten in the round of 32 of her previous tournament (the National Bank Open) 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 4-ranked Elena Rybakina on August 8.
- Brady played an average of 33.5 games in her two matches in Montréal.
- While playing in Canada, Brady won 71.9% of her service games and 20.0% of her return games.
- In her 36 matches so far this year, Vekic has played an average of 22.9 games across all court types.
- Through 17 matches this year on hard courts, Vekic has played 21.8 games per match and won 54.3% of them.
- Vekic has won 34.3% of her return games this year, and 70.7% of her service games.
- Vekic has won 73.0% of her service games on hard courts, and 35.7% of her return games.
- Vekic is 139th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 132 of 293 (45.1%).
- Vekic has converted 44.4% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (63 of 142).
Vekic Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the National Bank Open, Vekic’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 50-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 7.
- In Vekic’s one match in Montréal, there was an average of 21.0 games per match.
- Vekic secured 63.6% of her service games and 10.0% of her return games while playing in Canada.