Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Madison Brengle vs. Sara Errani Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Madison Brengle (-135)||Sara Errani (+115)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Sara Errani (No. 79 in rankings) will face Madison Brengle (No. 114) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Brengle vs. Errani Matchup History
- Brengle and Errani have matched up once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the WTA 125K Gaiba, Italy Women Singles 2022, and Errani was victorious 6-2, 3-6, 7-5.
- Errani has won two sets against Brengle (66.7%), while Brengle has won one.
- Errani has taken 16 games versus Brengle (55.2%), while Brengle has taken 13.
- Brengle and Errani have averaged 29 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Brengle is averaging 21.0 games per match in her 23 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 46.3% game winning percentage.
- On grass courts, Brengle has played five matches (averaging 24.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set).
- Brengle has amassed a service game winning percentage of 52.2% on all surfaces (83-for-159 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 33.9% (57-for-168 in return games).
- Brengle has a 45.0% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 25.0% winning percentage in return games (nine of 20 in service games, and five of 20 in return games).
- Brengle is 52-for-105 on break points (49.5%) which ranks 182nd.
- On grass so far this year, Brengle ranks 153rd in break point winning percentage (31.2%) after going 5-for-16.
Brengle Recent Performances
- Brengle was eliminated in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (Viking International Eastbourne) 1-6, 5-7 by No. 5-ranked Caroline Garcia on June 27.
- There were 25 games, on average, in Brengle’s three matches in Eastbourne.
- Brengle won four of nine service games (44.4%) in United Kingdom along with two of 10 return games (20%).
- Errani has averaged 19.6 games per match through her 31 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 47.8% of the games.
- Errani has averaged 18.5 games per match and 9.3 games per set in two matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Errani has a 47.5% winning percentage on serve and a 36.4% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Errani has a 63.2% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 38.9% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Errani Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of her last tournament (Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers), Errani was eliminated 2-6, 5-7 by No. 43-ranked Varvara Gracheva on June 27.
- Errani participated in two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, averaging 18.5 games.
- Errani’s service-game winning percentage was 63.2% in Germany, and she was victorious in 38.9% of her games on her opponent’s serve.