Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lucia Bronzetti vs. Kateryna Baindl Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lucia Bronzetti (-155)||Kateryna Baindl (+125)|
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 65-ranked Lucia Bronzetti meets No. 88 Kateryna Baindl.
Bronzetti vs. Baindl Matchup History
- Bronzetti and Baindl met in the Round of 32 at the Courmayeur Ladies Open on October 25, 2021. Baindl won 6-1, 6-3.
- Baindl and Bronzetti have played two sets versus each other, and Baindl has the advantage, taking two of them. Bronzetti has taken zero.
- Baindl and Bronzetti have played 16 total games against each other, with Baindl winning 12 and Bronzetti four.
- Baindl and Bronzetti have played each other one time, averaging 16 games and two sets per match.
- Bronzetti is averaging 21 games per match in her 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Through 15 matches on hard courts this year, Bronzetti averages 21.6 games per match and 9 games per set with a 45.4% game winning percentage.
- Bronzetti has put together a service game winning percentage of 60.1% on all surfaces (187-for-311 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 36.4% (118-for-324 in return games).
- Bronzetti has a 58.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 34.8% winning percentage in return games (88 of 150 service games, and 55 of 158 return games).
- Bronzetti is 211th in break point win percentage (47.1%) after going 114-for-242 on break points.
- On hard courts, Bronzetti is 197th in break point win percentage (51.0%) after going 53-for-104.
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- Bronzetti beat Jil Teichmann 7-6, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In the the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Bronzetti’s previous tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 7-6, 4-6, 1-6 by No. 68-ranked Greet Minnen on September 21.
- In her three matches in Guangzhou, Bronzetti played an average of 20.3 games.
- Bronzetti won 22 of 31 service games (71%) in China along with 14 of 30 return games (46.7%).
- In her 23 matches this year, Baindl has played an average of 21.9 games across all court types.
- In her 13 matches on hard courts so far this year, Baindl has played an average of 22.1 games.
- Thus far this year, Baindl has won 37% of her return games and 59% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Baindl has won 62.4% of her games on serve, and 34.7% on return.
- Baindl has converted 68 of 147 break points overall (46.3%), and is 270th in break points won.
- Baindl has converted 47.1% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (32 of 68).
Baindl Recent Performances
- Baindl defeated No. 147-ranked Yue Yuan 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament), Baindl was defeated by Rebeka Masarova 5-7, 2-6 on September 18.
- Baindl played one match in Guangzhou, and she averaged 20 games per match.
- Baindl secured 50% of her service games (five of 10) in China along with 20% of her return games (two of 10).