Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lucia Bronzetti vs. Belinda Bencic Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Belinda Bencic (-650)||Lucia Bronzetti (+425)|
Lucia Bronzetti (No. 72 ranking) will meet Belinda Bencic (No. 15) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open on Monday, August 7.
Bronzetti vs. Bencic Matchup History
- Bronzetti has not played Bencic in the past five years.
- Bronzetti is averaging 21.2 games per match through her 23 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 46.3% game winning percentage.
- Bronzetti has played seven matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23 games per match and 8.9 games per set while winning 39.8% of games.
- Bronzetti has put together a service game winning percentage of 59% on all surfaces (141-for-239 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.1% (85-for-249 in return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Bronzetti has a 53.8% winning percentage in service games and a 26.5% winning percentage in return games (42 service games won out of 78, and 22 return games won out of 83).
- Bronzetti is 83-for-187 on break points (44.4%) which ranks 183rd.
- Bronzetti has won 44.9% of break points on hard courts so far this year (22 out of 49, to rank 187th).
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- Bronzetti was eliminated in the round of 32 of her previous tournament (the Ladies Open Lausanne) 2-6, 4-6 by No. 133-ranked Tamara Zidansek on July 25.
- There were 18 games, on average, in Bronzetti’s one match in Lausanne.
- Bronzetti won four of nine service games (44.4%) in Switzerland along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- Bencic has played 20.2 games per match in her 34 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Through 24 matches this year on hard courts, Bencic has played 18.6 games per match and won 56.4% of them.
- Thus far this year, Bencic has won 35.9% of her return games and 77.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Bencic has won 77.2% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games.
- Bencic has converted 118 of 232 break points overall (50.9%), and is 146th in break points won.
- Bencic is 96th in break points won on hard courts, converting 78 of 139 (56.1%).
Bencic Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Citi Open (her most recent tournament), Bencic came close to reaching the final but was eliminated by Cori Gauff 1-6, 2-6 on August 4.
- Bencic played three matches in Washington, and she averaged 14.3 games per match.
- Bencic’s service-game winning percentage was 61.9% in United States, and she clinched 36.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.