Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lucia Bronzetti vs. Barbora Krejcikova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Barbora Krejcikova (-575)||Lucia Bronzetti (+425)|
On Tuesday, Barbora Krejcikova (No. 12 in the world) meets Lucia Bronzetti (No. 82) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Bronzetti vs. Krejcikova Matchup History
- Bronzetti and Krejcikova have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Bronzetti has averaged 20.8 games per match in her 25 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 45.1% of games.
- On hard courts, Bronzetti has played nine matches (averaging 21.6 games per match and 8.8 games per set).
- Bronzetti has a 58.7% service game winning percentage and a 33.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (145 service games won out of 247, and 86 return games won out of 258).
- Bronzetti has finished 46-for-86 in service games while playing on hard courts (53.5% winning percentage), and 23-for-92 in return games (25.0%).
- Bronzetti’s 84 break points won on 189 total break points (44.4% win percentage) ranks 201st this year.
- On hard courts, Bronzetti has won 45.1% of break points (23 out of 51, which ranks 199th).
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Bronzetti was beaten by Diane Parry 2-6, 2-6 on August 12, in the qualification round 1.
- There were 16.0 games, on average, in Bronzetti’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Through 38 matches so far this year, Krejcikova has played 20.0 games per match and won 55.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 23 matches so far this year on hard courts, Krejcikova has played 21.1 games per match and won 55.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Krejcikova has won 73.2% of her games on serve, and 37.6% on return.
- Krejcikova has won 38.0% of her return games on hard courts, and 73.4% of her service games.
- Krejcikova is 146th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 139 of 270 (51.5%).
- Including hard courts only, Krejcikova has converted 52.4% of her break-point opportunities (89 of 170).
Krejcikova Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Tennis in the Land, Krejcikova’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 1-6 by No. 90-ranked Clara Tauson on August 21.
- Krejcikova’s one match in Cleveland had an average of 17.0 game per match.
- Krejcikova’s service-game winning percentage was 50.0% in United States, and she captured 11.1% of her games on her opponent’s serve.