Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Miriam Bianca Bulgaru vs. Ipek Oz Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Miriam Bianca Bulgaru (-180)||Ipek Oz (+145)|
On Monday, Miriam Bianca Bulgaru (No. 208 in the world) meets Ipek Oz (No. 210) in the Round of 32 of the Winners Open.
Bulgaru vs. Oz Matchup History
- Bulgaru and Oz have not played one another in the past five years.
- Through seven matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Bulgaru has played 20.1 games per match. She won 46.8% of them.
- Bulgaru, in two matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 19.5 games per match and won 35.9% of them.
- Over the past year, Bulgaru has been victorious in 31.0% of her return games and 52.5% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Bulgaru, over the past 12 months, has claimed 60.0% of her service games and 18.2% of her return games.
Bulgaru Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Bulgaru fell in the qualification round 1 to No. 182-ranked Ankita Raina, 3-6, 5-7 on August 22.
- In New York, Bulgaru’s one match had 21 games on average.
- Bulgaru won 60% of her service games and 18.2% of her return games in New York.
- Oz has averaged 20.4 games per match through her eight matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 40.5% of the games.
- Oz has averaged 21.3 games per match and 9.1 games per set through six matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 43.0% of the games.
- Oz is 26-for-45 in service games (57.8%) and 7-for-45 in return games (15.6%) including all surfaces.
- Oz has picked up 26 wins in 45 service games when playing on hard courts (57.8%), and seven wins in 45 return games (15.6%).
Oz Recent Performances
- Oz remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 6-7, 6-4, 5-7 against Martha Matoula.
- In the qualification round 1s round of the US Open, Oz’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 by No. 169-ranked Emiliana Arango on August 23.
- Oz participated in one match in New York, and she averaged 30 games per match.
- Oz was victorious in 66.7% of her service games (10 of 15) in United States along with 20% of her return games (three of 15).