Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jodie Anna Burrage vs. Magdalena Frech Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Open Nottingham
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Magdalena Frech (-145)||Jodie Anna Burrage (+120)|
In the quarterfinals of the Viking Open Nottingham on Friday, Jodie Anna Burrage (ranked No. 131) takes on Magdalena Frech (No. 77).
Burrage vs. Frech Matchup History
- Burrage has not faced Frech in the past five years.
- Burrage has played 21.5 games per match in her 15 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Burrage has played four matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 44.4% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Burrage has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 30% on return.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Burrage has won 65% of her games on serve and 24.4% on return.
Burrage Recent Performances
- Burrage defeated Magda Linette 7-5, 6-3 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In her most recent tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open, Burrage fell in the qualification round 2 to No. 83-ranked Sara Errani, 7-6, 5-7, 2-6 on April 25.
- Burrage played an average of 24.5 games in her two matches in Madrid.
- Through 31 matches this year, Frech has played 22 games per match and won 53.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Frech has played two matches on grass so far this year, and 23.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Frech has won 64.8% of her games on serve, and 40% on return.
- Frech has won 87% of her service games on grass, and 37.5% of her return games.
- Frech is 144th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 65 of 126 (51.6%).
- Frech has converted 47.4% of her break-point chances on grass (nine of 19).
Frech Recent Performances
- Frech defeated Lin Zhu 6-2, 6-4 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 64s round of the French Open, Frech’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 82-ranked Kamilla Rakhimova on May 31.
- In Frech’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 16.5 games per match.
- Frech won 68.8% of her service games and 47.1% of her return games in Paris.