Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jodie Anna Burrage vs. Catherine McNally Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Catherine McNally (-215)||Jodie Anna Burrage (+170)|
Jodie Anna Burrage (No. 108 ranking) will take on Catherine McNally (No. 67) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Burrage vs. McNally Matchup History
- Burrage and McNally have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the US Open, and McNally was victorious 6-3, 6-4.
- McNally and Burrage have played two sets versus each other, and McNally has the advantage, taking two of them. Burrage has taken zero.
- McNally has won 12 games against Burrage (63.2%), while Burrage has won seven.
- McNally and Burrage have played each other one time, averaging 19 games and two sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Burrage has played 21 matches and 23.9 games per match.
- Burrage, over the past 12 months, has played 10 matches on grass, and 26 games per match.
- Burrage, over the past 12 months, has won 71.9% of her service games and 29.8% of her return games.
- Burrage has claimed 70.4% of her service games on grass over the past 12 months and 27.5% of her return games.
Burrage Recent Performances
- Burrage was eliminated by Cori Gauff (1-6, 1-6) on June 28 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- In Eastbourne, Burrage’s four matches included 25.8 games on average.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Burrage won 57.1% of her service games and 27.3% of her return games.
- McNally has played 20 matches so far this year (winning 52.6% of games across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- On grass, McNally has played four matches so far this year, totaling 23 games per match while winning 56.5% of games.
- So far this year, McNally has won 45.7% of her return games and 61.3% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, McNally has won 68.9% of her games on serve, and 44.7% on return.
- McNally has converted 92 of 178 break points overall (51.7%), and is 122nd in break points won.
- McNally has converted 21 of 36 break points on grass (58.3%), and is 51st in break points won.
McNally Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of Viking Classic Birmingham, McNally’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-3, 2-6, 6-7 by No. 21-ranked Anastasia Potapova on June 22.
- McNally’s two matches in Birmingham included an average of 24.5 games per match.
- McNally was victorious in 66.7% of her service games and 44% of her return games in Birmingham.