Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jodie Anna Burrage vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aryna Sabalenka (-2000)||Jodie Anna Burrage (+1000)|
Jodie Anna Burrage (No. 96 ranking) will face Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) in the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, August 31.
Burrage vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Burrage and Sabalenka have squared off on the court.
- In her 24 matches played this year across all court types, Burrage is averaging 23.3 games per match and winning 49.1% of those games.
- Burrage has played 10 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.9 games per match and 9.5 games per set while winning 49.3% of games.
- Burrage has a 64.8% service game winning percentage and a 35.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (107 service games won out of 165, and 61 return games won out of 172).
- Burrage has a 57.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 49.1% winning percentage in return games (30 of 52 service games, and 27 of 55 return games).
- Burrage’s 58 break points won on 116 total break points (50.0% winning percentage) ranks 240th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Burrage is 26-for-49 on break points (53.1%) to rank 201st.
Burrage Recent Performances
- Burrage is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 38-ranked Anna Blinkova in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Burrage was defeated by Marina Bassols Ribera (5-7, 4-6) on August 5 in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament, the National Bank Open.
- Burrage played an average of 22 games in her one match in Montréal.
- Sabalenka has played 20.5 games per match in her 51 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Sabalenka has played 20 games per match in her 26 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sabalenka has won 80.5% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sabalenka has won 81.1% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Sabalenka is 127th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 189 of 433 (43.6%).
- On hard courts, Sabalenka has converted 96 of 214 break points (44.9%).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka is coming off a 6-3, 6-2 win over No. 112-ranked Maryna Zanevska in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the semifinals of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Sabalenka was eliminated 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova on August 19.
- In Sabalenka’s four matches in Cincinnati, there was an average of 24.8 games per match.
- Sabalenka secured 69.4% of her service games and 36% of her return games while playing in United States.