Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Magdalena Frech Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 22
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Sorana Cirstea (-175)||Magdalena Frech (+140)|
In the Viking Classic Birmingham Round of 16 on Thursday, No. 38-ranked Sorana Cirstea faces No. 72 Magdalena Frech.
Cirstea vs. Frech Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cirstea and Frech have competed against each other.
- Cirstea has averaged 22.6 games per match in her 25 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.9% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea’s service game winning percentage is 70.2% (winning 174 of 248 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 32.8% (winning 79 of 241 return games).
- Cirstea’s 43.2% break point win percentage (76-for-176) ranks 136th this year.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Cirstea beat No. 61-ranked Ana Bogdan, 6-4, 2-6, 6-3.
- Cirstea was beaten by Jasmine Paolini (5-7, 6-2, 2-6) on May 30 in the round of 128 of her previous tournament, the French Open.
- In her one match in Paris, Cirstea played an average of 28 games.
- Cirstea won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) in France along with four of 14 return games (28.6%).
- In her 32 matches this year, Frech has played an average of 22.2 games across all court surfaces.
- Frech has played three matches on grass this year, and 25.3 games per match.
- So far this year, Frech has won 65% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- Frech has won 78.9% of her service games on grass, and 31.6% of her return games.
- Frech has converted 48.9% of her break-point opportunities overall (68 of 139).
- Frech has converted 12 of 32 break points on grass (37.5%), and is 62nd in break points won.
Frech Recent Performances
- Frech is coming off a 7-6, 6-1 victory over Barbora Strycova in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Viking Open Nottingham, Frech’s last tournament, she was defeated by No. 131-ranked Jodie Anna Burrage (2-6, 6-3, 5-7) on June 16.
- In her three matches in Nottingham, Frech averaged 25.3 games per match.
- Frech clinched 78.9% of her service games and 31.6% of her return games in Nottingham.