Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Claire Liu Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-390)||Claire Liu (+290)|
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Sunday, we have a matchup of No. 69-ranked Claire Liu versus No. 25 Sorana Cirstea.
Cirstea vs. Liu Matchup History
- Cirstea and Liu have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Cirstea is averaging 22.6 games per match in her 42 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.6% game winning percentage.
- Cirstea averages 21.4 games per match and 9.7 games per set in 30 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea’s service game winning percentage is 69.9% (winning 309 of 442 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 32.6% (winning 141 of 432 return games).
- Cirstea has 209 wins in 286 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 73.1%), and 95 wins in 280 return games (33.9%).
- Cirstea ranks 196th in break point winning percentage (42.9%) after going 134-for-312 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Cirstea has won 45.7% of break points (90 out of 197, which ranks 159th).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the US Open, Cirstea went down in the quarterfinals to No. 10-ranked Karolina Muchova, 0-6, 3-6 on September 5.
- Cirstea played an average of 20.2 games in her five matches in New York.
- Cirstea won 69.8% of her service games and 41.7% of her return games in New York.
- In her 34 matches this year, Liu has played an average of 21.6 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Liu has played 21 matches this year, totaling 20.7 games per match while winning 45.3% of games.
- Thus far this year, Liu has won 29.5% of her return games and 61.2% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Liu has won 24.4% of her return games and 58.5% of her service games.
- Liu is 257th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 75 of 183 (41.0%).
- Liu has converted 30 of 71 break points on hard courts (42.3%), and is 247th in break points won.
Liu Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of her previous tournament (the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023), Liu was beaten 1-6, 3-6 by No. 83-ranked Diana Shnaider on September 18.
- Liu participated in one match in Guangzhou, averaging 16 games per match.
- In China, Liu claimed two of eight service games (25%) and two of eight return games (25%).