Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Eva Lys Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-275)||Eva Lys (+210)|
In the Winners Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 119-ranked Eva Lys against No. 26 Sorana Cirstea.
Cirstea vs. Lys Matchup History
- Cirstea and Lys have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Cirstea has averaged 22.9 games per match in her 45 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.4% of games.
- Cirstea averages 21.9 games per match and 9.8 games per set through 33 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.0% game winning percentage.
- Cirstea has a 68.8% service game winning percentage and a 33.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (333 service games won out of 484, and 156 return games won out of 471).
- Cirstea has a 71% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 34.5% winning percentage in return games (233 of 328 service games, and 110 of 319 return games).
- Cirstea’s 149 break points won on 344 total break points (43.3% winning percentage) ranks 219th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Cirstea has won 45.9% of break points (105 out of 229, to rank 180th).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Cirstea was defeated by Petra Martic 2-6, 6-2, 6-7 on September 30, in the round of 64.
- In Beijing, Cirstea’s one match included 29 games on average.
- In China, Cirstea won 10 of 15 service games (66.7%) and four of 14 return games (28.6%).
- Lys has played 17.9 games per match in her 27 matches so far this year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Lys has played 20 matches so far this year, totaling 18.5 games per match while winning 57.5% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Lys has won 65.8% of her games on serve, and 46.7% on return.
- Lys has won 47.6% of her return games on hard courts, and 67.4% of her service games.
- Lys is 279th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 83 of 184 (45.1%).
- Lys has converted 59 of 125 break points on hard courts (47.2%), and is 222nd in break points won.
Lys Recent Performances
- On October 11, Lys was eliminated 1-6 (retired) by No. 29-ranked Marie Bouzkova in the round of 16s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her previous tournament).
- Lys played two matches in Seoul, and she averaged 12.5 games per match.
- Lys clinched 46.2% of her service games (six of 13) in South Korea along with 58.3% of her return games (seven of 12).