Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Tatjana Maria Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Sorana Cirstea (-115)||Tatjana Maria (-105)|
On Tuesday, Sorana Cirstea (No. 37 in the world) meets Tatjana Maria (No. 62) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Cirstea vs. Maria Matchup History
- Cirstea and Maria have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on June 29, 2022, ending with Maria winning 6-3, 1-6, 7-5.
- Cirstea has taken three sets off Maria, or 60.0%, compared to Maria’s two.
- Cirstea has won more against Maria in 46 total games between them, 26 (56.5%) compared to Maria’s 20.
- In two matchups between Cirstea and Maria, they have averaged 23 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Cirstea has played 28 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.3 games per match and winning 51.3% of those games.
- In three matches on grass courts this year, Cirstea averages 28.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 47.1% game winning percentage.
- Cirstea has amassed a service game winning percentage of 69.1% on all surfaces (201-for-291 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.5% (92-for-283 in return games).
- Cirstea has a 62.8% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 31.0% winning percentage in return games (27 of 43 in service games, and 13 of 42 in return games).
- Cirstea is 88-for-204 on break points (43.1%) which ranks 129th.
- On grass, Cirstea is 83rd in break point win percentage (42.9%) after going 12-for-28.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Cirstea was defeated by Ana Bogdan 3-6, 6-2, 3-6 on June 26, in the round of 32.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Cirstea’s one match in Eastbourne.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Cirstea won 61.5% of her service games and 30.8% of her return games.
- In her 28 matches so far this year, Maria has played an average of 20.7 games across all court types.
- In her three matches on grass this year, Maria has played an average of 21.0 games.
- So far this year, Maria has won 38.2% of her return games and 63.6% of her service games.
- Maria has won 62.5% of her service games on grass, and 29.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 48.8% of her break-point chances (106 of 217).
- On grass, Maria has converted nine of nine break points (100.0%).
Maria Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Maria’s last tournament, she was defeated 7-5, 2-6, 0-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on June 26.
- In Maria’s one match in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, there was an average of 26 games per match.
- In Germany, Maria captured seven of 13 service games (53.8%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).