Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Petra Martic Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-115)||Petra Martic (-105)|
Petra Martic (No. 36) will face Sorana Cirstea (No. 32) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on Tuesday, August 1.
Cirstea vs. Martic Matchup History
- Cirstea and Martic have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Cirstea is averaging 23.4 games per match through her 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- Through 19 matches on hard courts this year, Cirstea averages 21.9 games per match and 9.9 games per set with a 53.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea’s service game winning percentage is 69.1% (winning 226 of 327 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 31.9% (taking 102 of 320 return games).
- Cirstea has finished 126-for-171 in service games when playing on hard courts (73.7% winning percentage), and 56-for-168 in return games (33.3%).
- Cirstea is 97-for-223 on break points (43.5%) which ranks 161st.
- On hard courts, Cirstea is 119th in break point win percentage (49.1%) after going 53-for-108.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Cirstea’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 2-6, 2-6 by No. 13-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia on July 8 in the round of 32 round.
- Cirstea averaged 24.3 games per match in London in three matches.
- Cirstea won 69.4% of her service games and 27.0% of her return games in London.
- Martic has played 22.7 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 13 matches this year on hard courts, Martic has played 22.7 games per match and won 50.2% of them.
- Thus far this year, Martic has won 25.8% of her return games and 72.9% of her service games.
- Martic has won 25.3% of her return games on hard courts, and 74.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Martic has converted 43.3% of her break-point chances (74 of 171).
- Martic is 144th in break points won on hard courts, converting 36 of 80 (45.0%).
Martic Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Wimbledon (her previous tournament), Martic was defeated by Iga Swiatek 2-6, 5-7 on July 7.
- In Martic’s three matches in London, there was an average of 26.0 games per match.
- Martic’s service-game winning percentage was 77.5% in United Kingdom, and she captured 23.7% of her games on her opponent’s serve.