Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Karolina Muchova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, September 5
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Muchova (-175)||Sorana Cirstea (+140)|
In the quarterfinals of the US Open on Tuesday, Sorana Cirstea (ranked No. 30) faces Karolina Muchova (No. 10).
Cirstea vs. Muchova Matchup History
- Muchova has gotten the better of Cirstea, 3-1 in four head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023, went to Muchova 7-5, 6-4.
- Muchova and Cirstea have played nine sets against each other, and Muchova has the advantage, winning six of them. Cirstea has won three.
- Cirstea and Muchova have each won 47 of the 94 games played against one another.
- Cirstea and Muchova have averaged 23.5 games and 2.3 sets in their four matches against each other.
- This year across all court surfaces, Cirstea has competed in 37 total matches with a 51.1% game winning percentage. She averages 23.0 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Through 25 matches on hard courts this year, Cirstea averages 21.7 games per match and 9.9 games per set with a 53.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea’s service game winning percentage is 69.9% (winning 272 of 389 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 31.5% (winning 121 of 384 return games).
- Cirstea has gone 172-for-233 in service games on hard courts (73.8% winning percentage), and 75-for-232 in return games (32.3%).
- Cirstea’s 42.7% break point win percentage (114-for-267) is 164th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Cirstea ranks 122nd in break point winning percentage (46.1%) after going 70-for-152.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Cirstea was victorious 6-3, 6-3 against Belinda Bencic on Sunday.
- Cirstea was eliminated by Maria Sakkari (6-2, 3-6, 5-7) on August 16 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- In Cincinnati, Cirstea’s two matches included 21.5 games on average.
- Cirstea won 16 of 21 service games (76.2%) in United States along with 10 of 22 return games (45.5%).
- In her 43 matches this year, Muchova has played an average of 23.2 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 29 matches on hard courts this year, Muchova has played an average of 22.5 games.
- So far this year, Muchova has won 37.7% of her return games and 72.1% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Muchova has won 36.0% of her return games and 74.9% of her service games.
- Muchova has converted 169 of 368 break points overall (45.9%), and is 131st in break points won.
- Muchova has converted 106 of 230 break points on hard courts (46.1%), and is 95th in break points won.
Muchova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Muchova won 6-3, 5-7, 6-1 against Xinyu Wang on Sunday.
- In her last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Muchova made it to the final and lost to No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff 3-6, 4-6 on August 20.
- Muchova’s six matches in Cincinnati had an average of 22.5 games per match.
- Muchova’s service-game winning percentage was 75.4% in United States, and she clinched 34.8% of her games on her opponent’s serve.