Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sorana Cirstea (-265)||Jasmine Paolini (+195)|
In the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 32-ranked Sorana Cirstea takes on No. 53 Jasmine Paolini.
Cirstea vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Cirstea and Paolini have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Zavarovalnica Sava Portoroz, and Paolini won 6-4, 4-6, 6-1.
- Paolini has taken two sets versus Cirstea (66.7%), while Cirstea has won one.
- Paolini and Cirstea have played 27 total games against each other, with Paolini taking 16 and Cirstea 11.
- In one match versus one another, Cirstea and Paolini have averaged 27.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Cirstea has competed in 24 total matches with a 52.2% game winning percentage. She averages 22.4 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- In five matches on clay courts this year, Cirstea averages 24.4 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Cirstea has a 70.5% service game winning percentage and a 33.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (165 service games won out of 234, and 75 return games won out of 227).
- Cirstea has a 61.9% winning percentage in service games while playing on clay, and a 32.2% winning percentage in return games (39 of 63 service games, and 19 of 59 return games).
- Cirstea’s 72 break points won on 163 total break points (44.2% win percentage) is 122nd this year.
- Cirstea has taken 34.5% of break points on clay this year (19 out of 55, which ranks 123rd).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Cirstea’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 5-7 by No. 122-ranked Clara Burel on May 22 in the round of 32 round.
- In her one match in Strasbourg, Cirstea played an average of 25.0 games.
- In France, Cirstea won seven of 13 service games (53.8%) and four of 12 return games (33.3%).
- Paolini has averaged 20.4 games per match in her 34 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 49.6% of the games.
- On clay, Paolini has played 12 matches, and has averaged 19.8 games per match and 8.8 games per set.
- Paolini is 208-for-315 in service games (66.0%) and 101-for-309 in return games (32.7%) including all surfaces.
- Paolini is 80-for-120 in service games on clay (66.7%) and 45-for-117 in return games (38.5%).
Paolini Recent Performances
- Paolini lost to No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina 6-7, 1-6 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 12.
- Paolini participated in two matches in Rome, and she averaged 25.5 games per match.
- In Italy, Paolini clinched 17 of 26 service games (65.4%) and eight of 25 return games (32.0%).