Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sorana Cirstea vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-225)||Katerina Siniakova (+175)|
Katerina Siniakova (No. 90) will meet Sorana Cirstea (No. 26) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, September 27.
Cirstea vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- Cirstea and Siniakova have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Cirstea has played 42 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.6 games per match and winning 51.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Cirstea has played 30 matches (averaging 21.4 games per match and 9.7 games per set).
- Cirstea has a 69.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (309 service games won out of 442) and a 32.6% return game winning percentage (141 return games won out of 432).
- Cirstea has finished 209-for-286 in service games on hard courts (73.1% winning percentage), and 95-for-280 in return games (33.9%).
- Cirstea’s 134 break points won on 312 total break points (42.9% win percentage) is 197th this year.
- Cirstea has won 45.7% of break points on hard courts so far this year (90 out of 197, which ranks 161st).
Cirstea Recent Performances
- Cirstea beat No. 83-ranked Claire Liu 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Cirstea was beaten in the quarterfinals of her last tournament (the US Open) 0-6, 3-6 by No. 10-ranked Karolina Muchova on September 5.
- Cirstea played an average of 20.2 games in her five matches in New York.
- Cirstea won 37 of 53 service games (69.8%) in United States along with 20 of 48 return games (41.7%).
- Siniakova has played 28 matches so far this year, and 21.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Siniakova has played 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 22.1 games per match.
- Siniakova has won 38.7% of her return games this year, and 63.6% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Siniakova has won 61.7% of her service games and 36.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Siniakova has converted 96 of 203 break points (47.3%).
- Siniakova has converted 59 of 121 break points on hard courts (48.8%), and is 188th in break points won.
Siniakova Recent Performances
- Siniakova beat Elizabeth Mandlik 6-0, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 1s of her last tournament (the San Diego Open), Siniakova was eliminated 2-6, 6-4, 4-6 by No. -ranked Renata Zarazua on September 9.
- In Siniakova’s one match in San Diego, there was an average of 28 games per match.