Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elisabetta Cocciaretto vs. Daria Kasatkina Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Kasatkina (-285)||Elisabetta Cocciaretto (+220)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Sunday, we have a matchup featuring No. 13-ranked Daria Kasatkina against No. 33 Elisabetta Cocciaretto.
Cocciaretto vs. Kasatkina Matchup History
- Cocciaretto and Kasatkina have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Cocciaretto has averaged 22 games per match in her 34 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 51.1% of games.
- Cocciaretto has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.4 games per match and 9.6 games per set while winning 49.0% of games.
- Cocciaretto has a 60.8% service game winning percentage and a 41.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (225 service games won out of 370, and 158 return games won out of 379).
- Cocciaretto is 114-for-178 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 64%) and 64-for-185 in return games (34.6%).
- Cocciaretto is 153-for-316 on break points (48.4%) to rank 210th.
- On hard courts, Cocciaretto is 61-for-145 on break points (42.1%) to rank 210th.
Cocciaretto Recent Performances
- In the the China Open, Cocciaretto’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-1, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 45-ranked Marta Kostyuk on September 30 in the round of 64 round.
- Cocciaretto played an average of 26 games in her one match in Beijing.
- Cocciaretto won seven of 13 service games (53.8%) in China along with six of 13 return games (46.2%).
- In her 57 matches so far this year, Kasatkina has played an average of 20.4 games across all court types.
- In her 31 matches on hard courts so far this year, Kasatkina has played an average of 20 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kasatkina has won 59.8% of her games on serve, and 46.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Kasatkina has won 43.8% of her return games and 55.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kasatkina has converted 49.2% of her break-point opportunities (267 of 543).
- Kasatkina has converted 48.4% of her break-point chances on hard courts (134 of 277).
Kasatkina Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Kasatkina’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 37-ranked Xinyu Wang on October 3.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Kasatkina averaged 24 games per match.
- Kasatkina’s service-game winning percentage was 60.9% in China, and she clinched 24% of her games on her opponent’s serve.