Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elisabetta Cocciaretto vs. Bernarda Pera Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Elisabetta Cocciaretto (-135)||Bernarda Pera (+110)|
In a match slated for Saturday, Bernarda Pera (No. 36 in rankings) will meet Elisabetta Cocciaretto (No. 44) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Cocciaretto vs. Pera Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Pera has beaten Cocciaretto two times. Cocciaretto won the last one, 5-7, 7-6, 6-4 in the quarterfinals of the Hobart International on January 11, 2023.
- In seven total sets against each other, Pera has taken five, and Cocciaretto two.
- In 76 total games against one another, Pera has won 42, and Cocciaretto 34.
- In three matches versus one another, Cocciaretto and Pera have averaged 25.3 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- In her 20 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Cocciaretto is averaging 21.0 games per match and winning 52.7% of those games.
- Cocciaretto averages 20.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set in six matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Cocciaretto has a 66.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (136 service games won out of 205) and a 39.7% return game winning percentage (85 return games won out of 214).
- Cocciaretto is 39-for-60 in service games on clay courts (winning 65.0%) and 31-for-62 in return games (50.0%).
- Cocciaretto’s 81 break points won on 181 total break points (44.8% winning percentage) ranks 114th this year.
- Cocciaretto has claimed 51.7% of break points on clay so far this year (30 out of 58, which ranks 85th).
Cocciaretto Recent Performances
- Cocciaretto defeated No. 128-ranked Simona Waltert 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- Cocciaretto was beaten by Anastasia Potapova (4-6, 4-6) on May 11 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- There were 17.5 games, on average, in Cocciaretto’s two matches in Rome.
- In Italy, Cocciaretto won nine of 17 service games (52.9%) and 11 of 18 return games (61.1%).
- In her 23 matches so far this year, Pera has played an average of 23.0 games across all court types.
- In her nine matches on clay so far this year, Pera has played an average of 22.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Pera has won 66.3% of her games on serve, and 32.0% on return.
- Pera has won 65.0% of her service games on clay, and 39.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 76 of 172 break points (44.2%).
- Pera has converted 39 of 89 break points on clay (43.8%), and is 62nd in break points won.
Pera Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Pera was victorious 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 versus Donna Vekic on Thursday.
- Pera fell just short of the final in her last tournament, as she was defeated by Clara Burel (2-6, 6-3, 4-6) on May 25 in the quarterfinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
- Pera participated in three matches in Strasbourg, and she averaged 24.7 games per match.
- Pera won 63.9% of her service games and 44.7% of her return games in Strasbourg.