Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Danielle Collins vs. Linda Fruhvirtova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Danielle Collins (-700)||Linda Fruhvirtova (+475)|
Danielle Collins (No. 34 ranking) will take on Linda Fruhvirtova (No. 55) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Collins vs. Fruhvirtova Matchup History
- Collins and Fruhvirtova met in the Round of 64 at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on February 19, 2023. Fruhvirtova won 6-3, 6-4.
- In two sets between Fruhvirtova and Collins, Fruhvirtova has taken each one.
- Fruhvirtova has won more versus Collins in 19 total games between them, 12 (63.2%) compared to Collins’ seven.
- Collins and Fruhvirtova have averaged 19.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Collins has played 30 total matches with a 50.7% game winning percentage. She averages 22.7 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- On hard courts, Collins has played 26 matches (averaging 22.4 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Collins has compiled a service game winning percentage of 69.2% on all surfaces (216-for-312 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.1% (97-for-312 in return games).
- Collins has a 69.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 32.8% winning percentage in return games (181 of 262 service games, and 86 of 262 return games).
- Collins is 92-for-212 on break points (43.4%) which ranks 190th.
- On hard courts, Collins is 82-for-181 on break points (45.3%) which ranks 113th.
Collins Recent Performances
- In her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Collins lost to Iga Swiatek 1-6, 0-6 on August 16, in the round of 32.
- Collins played an average of 14.5 games in her two matches in Cincinnati.
- Collins’ service-game winning percentage in United States was 40.0%, and she won 50.0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Fruhvirtova has played 28 matches so far this year, and 21.1 games per match across all court types.
- Through 15 matches this year on hard courts, Fruhvirtova has played 21.5 games per match and won 46.9% of them.
- Thus far this year, Fruhvirtova has won 39.7% of her return games and 55.1% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Fruhvirtova has won 55.6% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 51.3% of her break-point chances (97 of 189).
- Fruhvirtova has converted 60 of 116 break points on hard courts (51.7%), and is 133rd in break points won.
Fruhvirtova Recent Performances
- Fruhvirtova lost to No. 7-ranked Caroline Garcia 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Tennis in the Land, on August 21.
- Fruhvirtova’s one match in Cleveland had an average of 17.0 game per match.
- In United States, Fruhvirtova captured four of eight service games (50.0%) and one of nine return games (11.1%).