Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Danielle Collins vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Danielle Collins (-525)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+370)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Sunday, No. 48-ranked Danielle Collins meets No. 98 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
Collins vs. Pavlyuchenkova Matchup History
- Collins has not faced Pavlyuchenkova in the past five years.
- In her 28 matches played this year across all court types, Collins is averaging 23.3 games per match while winning 51.0% of those games.
- In 24 matches on hard courts this year, Collins averages 23.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Collins has a 70.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (210 service games won out of 297) and a 30.2% return game winning percentage (90 return games won out of 298).
- Collins is 175-for-247 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 70.9%) and 79-for-248 in return games (31.9%).
- Collins’ 43.6% break point win percentage (85-for-195) ranks 182nd this year.
- Collins’ 75 break points won on 164 total break points on hard courts (45.7% winning percentage) ranks 107th.
Collins Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the National Bank Open, Collins went down in the quarterfinals to No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek, 3-6, 6-4, 2-6 on August 11.
- There were 22.7 games, on average, in Collins’ six matches in Montréal.
- Collins’ service-game winning percentage in Canada was 76.9%, and she won 43.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Pavlyuchenkova has competed in 17 matches (including all court types), winning 50.5% of the games. She has averaged 21.5 games per match and 9.2 games per set.
- In five matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 20.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set, winning 40.8% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Pavlyuchenkova’s service game winning percentage has been 63.1% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 38.3%.
- Pavlyuchenkova has gone 14-for-27 in service games on hard courts (51.9%), and 4-for-29 in return games (13.8%).
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- Pavlyuchenkova came up just short of the final in her most recent tournament, as she was eliminated by Karolina Muchova (5-7, 2-6) on June 6 in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
- Pavlyuchenkova played five matches in Paris, and she averaged 25.2 games per match.
- In France, Pavlyuchenkova captured 38 of 61 service games (62.3%) and 31 of 65 return games (47.7%).