Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Danielle Collins vs. Elina Svitolina Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elina Svitolina (-155)||Danielle Collins (+125)|
No. 49-ranked Danielle Collins will face No. 27 Elina Svitolina in the National Bank Open Round of 64 on Tuesday, August 8.
Collins vs. Svitolina Matchup History
- In the one match between Collins and Svitolina in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the 2020 WTA Brisbane, Australia Women Singles, Collins won 6-1, 6-1.
- Collins has taken two sets off Svitolina, or 100.0%, compared to Svitolina’s zero.
- Collins and Svitolina have played 14 total games against each other, with Collins winning 12 and Svitolina two.
- Svitolina and Collins have played each other one time, averaging 14 games and two sets per match.
- Collins has played 22 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match and winning 48.9% of those games.
- On hard courts, Collins has played 18 matches (averaging 23.2 games per match and 9.7 games per set).
- Collins is 180-for-258 in service games (for a winning percentage of 69.8%) and 73-for-259 in return games (28.2%) on all surfaces.
- In games on hard courts, Collins has a 69.7% winning percentage in service games and a 29.7% winning percentage in return games (145 service games won out of 208, and 62 return games won out of 209).
- Collins is 68-for-158 on break points (43.0%) to rank 206th.
- On hard courts, Collins is 119th in break point winning percentage (45.7%) after going 58-for-127.
Collins Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Collins was victorious 7-5, 6-7, 7-5 against Emina Bektas on Sunday.
- In her previous tournament, the Citi Open, Collins went down in the round of 32 to No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova, 1-6, 3-6 on July 31.
- There were 16 games, on average, in Collins’ one match in Washington.
- Collins’ service-game winning percentage in United States was 50%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Svitolina has played 23 matches so far this year, and 21.7 games per match across all court types.
- In her three matches on hard courts this year, Svitolina has played an average of 22.7 games.
- Svitolina has won 65.0% of her service games so far this year, and 40.9% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Svitolina has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 42.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 51.9% of her break-point chances (97 of 187).
- On hard courts, Svitolina has converted 14 of 27 break points (51.9%).
Svitolina Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Citi Open, Svitolina’s previous tournament, she was eliminated by No. 4-ranked Jessica Pegula (6-4, 3-6, 4-6) on August 4.
- Svitolina participated in three matches in Washington, averaging 22.7 games per match.
- Svitolina clinched 69.7% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games while playing in United States.