Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alize Cornet vs. Lucie Havlickova Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alize Cornet (-425)||Lucie Havlickova (+310)|
In the Round of 32 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 on Monday, Alize Cornet (ranked No. 65) faces Lucie Havlickova (No. 228).
Cornet vs. Havlickova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cornet and Havlickova have played each other.
- In her 25 matches played this year across all court types, Cornet is averaging 22.2 games per match and winning 48.2% of those games.
- Cornet has played five matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.4 games per match and 9.3 games per set while winning 35.3% of games.
- Cornet is 177-for-282 in service games (a winning percentage of 62.8%) and 90-for-272 in return games (33.1%) on all surfaces.
- Cornet has a 52.9% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 17.6% winning percentage in return games (27 of 51 service games, and nine of 51 return games).
- Cornet’s 89 break points won on 189 total break points (47.1% win percentage) is 167th this year.
- On hard courts, Cornet has won 36.0% of break points (nine out of 25, to rank 249th).
Cornet Recent Performances
- Cornet was eliminated by Diane Parry short of the final (3-6, 2-6) on July 28 in the quarterfinals of her last tournament, the Ladies Open Lausanne.
- In her three matches in Lausanne, Cornet played an average of 22.0 games.
- Cornet won 55.9% of her service games and 43.8% of her return games in Lausanne.
- Havlickova has averaged 22.0 games per match through her two matches across all court types during the past year, winning 40.9% of the games.
- Through one match in the past year on hard courts, Havlickova has averaged 22.0 games per match and 11.0 games per set, winning 40.9% of the games.
- Havlickova is 6-for-11 in service games (54.5%) and 3-for-11 in return games (27.3%) including all surfaces.
Havlickova Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of her most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Havlickova was defeated 6-7, 3-6 by No. 131-ranked Marina Bassols Ribera on June 27.
- Havlickova’s one match in London had an average of 22.0 game per match.
- Havlickova won 54.5% of her service games and 27.3% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.