Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alize Cornet vs. Elizabeth Mandlik Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Open Nottingham
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alize Cornet (-250)||Elizabeth Mandlik (+195)|
On Friday, Alize Cornet (No. 72 in the world) takes on Elizabeth Mandlik (No. 110) in the quarterfinals of the Viking Open Nottingham.
Cornet vs. Mandlik Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cornet and Mandlik have squared off on the court.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Cornet has played 41 matches and 22.4 games per match.
- In her 10 matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Cornet has averaged 22.9 games.
- Cornet, over the past year, has won 67.2% of her service games and 35.8% of her return games.
- On grass over the past year, Cornet has claimed 73.3% of her service games and 41.6% of her return games.
Cornet Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Cornet defeated No. 8-ranked Maria Sakkari, 6-1, 6-4.
- Cornet was eliminated in the round of 128 of her last tournament (the French Open) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 37-ranked Camila Giorgi on May 28.
- In her one match in Paris, Cornet played an average of 19 games.
- Cornet won 30% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Paris.
- Mandlik has averaged 22.7 games per match through her 25 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 47.7% of the games.
- Mandlik has a 56% winning percentage on serve and a 43.1% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
Mandlik Recent Performances
- Mandlik defeated Giorgi 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 128s of the French Open (her last tournament), Mandlik was eliminated by Simona Waltert 1-6, 6-4, 2-6 on May 29.
- Mandlik’s four matches in Paris had an average of 24.5 games per match.
- Mandlik’s service-game winning percentage was 59.2% in France, and she clinched 49% of her games on her opponent’s serve.