Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jaqueline Adina Cristian vs. Lulu Sun Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Centrul National de Tenis
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jaqueline Adina Cristian (-350)||Lulu Sun (+265)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 on Tuesday, Lulu Sun (ranked No. 200) faces Jaqueline Adina Cristian (No. 98).
Cristian vs. Sun Matchup History
- Cristian and Sun have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Cristian, over the past 12 months, has played 20 matches across all court types, and 21.7 games per match.
- On clay, Cristian has played four matches over the past year, and she has totaled 24.0 games per match while winning 42.7% of games.
- Over the past year, Cristian has been victorious in 28.2% of her return games and 53.6% of her service games.
- Cristian has claimed 53.7% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 38.5% of her return games.
Cristian Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Cristian’s last tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 162-ranked Iryna Shymanovich on August 22 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Cristian played an average of 16 games in her one match in New York.
- While playing in United States, Cristian won 50% of her service games and 0% of her return games.
- In the past year Sun has played five matches (including all court types), winning 55.7% of the games. She has averaged 23.0 games per match and 10.5 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Sun’s service game winning percentage has been 64.7% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 42.9%.
Sun Recent Performances
- On September 21, Sun defeated No. 146-ranked Anna Blinkova 6-4, 7-6 in the round of 16s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her most recent tournament), but then withdrew.
- Sun participated in five matches in Seoul, and she averaged 23 games per match.
- Sun clinched 64.7% of her service games (22 of 34) in South Korea along with 42.9% of her return games (15 of 35).