Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Olga Danilovic vs. Clara Burel Match Information
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Olga Danilovic (-145)||Clara Burel (+120)|
In the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne on Tuesday, Clara Burel (ranked No. 84) meets Olga Danilovic (No. 105).
Danilovic vs. Burel Matchup History
- In the sole match between Danilovic and Burel in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Australian Open, Burel won 3-6, 6-0, 6-2.
- Burel and Danilovic have played three sets against each other, and Burel has the advantage, taking two of them. Danilovic has won one.
- Burel has taken 15 games against Danilovic (65.2%), while Danilovic has won eight.
- In one matchup between Danilovic and Burel, they have averaged 23.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Danilovic has played 21 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 51.6% of those games.
- Through nine matches on clay courts this year, Danilovic averages 19.7 games per match and 9.8 games per set with a 54.8% game winning percentage.
- Danilovic has a 66.7% service game winning percentage and a 41.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (90 service games won out of 135, and 54 return games won out of 131).
- Danilovic has a 68.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay surfaces, and a 50.0% winning percentage in return games (45 of 66 service games, and 31 of 62 return games).
- Danilovic is 214th in break point win percentage (44.6%) after going 54-for-121 on break points.
- Danilovic has won 47.7% of break points on clay so far this year (31 out of 65, to rank 118th).
Danilovic Recent Performances
- Danilovic was eliminated in the round of 32 of her last tournament (the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open) 3-6 (retired) by No. 353-ranked Sofya Lansere on July 18.
- There were 9.0 games, on average, in Danilovic’s one match in Palermo.
- Danilovic won 20.0% of her service games and 50.0% of her return games in Palermo.
- Burel has played 21 matches so far this year, and 23.0 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 11 matches on clay this year, Burel has played an average of 22.7 games.
- So far this year, Burel has won 60.3% of her service games and 42.3% of her return games.
- On clay, Burel has won 59.0% of her service games and 40.8% of her return games.
- Burel has converted 46.3% of her break-point opportunities overall (87 of 188).
- Burel has converted 40 of 94 break points on clay (42.6%), and is 105th in break points won.
Burel Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, Burel’s most recent tournament, she was beaten by No. 85-ranked Sara Sorribes Tormo (1-6, 6-7) on July 21.
- In her three matches in Palermo, Burel averaged 20.0 games per match.
- In Italy, Burel claimed 20 of 31 service games (64.5%) and 12 of 29 return games (41.4%).