Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lauren Davis vs. Danka Kovinic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lauren Davis (-195)||Danka Kovinic (+160)|
No. 50-ranked Lauren Davis will meet No. 94 Danka Kovinic in the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, August 28.
Davis vs. Kovinic Matchup History
- Davis and Kovinic are 2-2 versus each other. Davis won their most recent match on January 17, 2023, 1-6, 7-5, 6-1.
- Davis has won six sets off Kovinic, or 54.5%, compared to Kovinic’s five.
- Davis has taken 47 games against Kovinic (51.1%), while Kovinic has won 45.
- Davis and Kovinic have squared off four times, averaging 23.0 games and 2.8 sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Davis has played 36 total matches with a 50.3% game winning percentage. She averages 21.9 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Davis has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.8 games per match and 9.6 games per set while winning 52.7% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis’ service game winning percentage is 60.4% (winning 160 of 265 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 35.9% (winning 98 of 273 return games).
- Davis has a 63.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 39.2% winning percentage in return games (88 of 138 service games, and 56 of 143 return games).
- Davis has won 47.9% of her break points this year (93 out of 194, to rank 186th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Davis is 53-for-110 on break points (48.2%) to rank 140th.
Davis Recent Performances
- Davis was defeated by Sloane Stephens (6-1, 3-6, 1-6) on August 21 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Tennis in the Land.
- In her one match in Cleveland, Davis played an average of 23.0 games.
- In United States, Davis won five of 11 service games (45.5%) and five of 12 return games (41.7%).
- Kovinic has averaged 19.5 games per match through her 21 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 47.6% of the games.
- Kovinic has played 13 matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 20.2 games per match and 9.1 games per set, winning 47.5% of games.
- Kovinic is 121-for-199 in service games (60.8%) and 65-for-189 in return games (34.4%) including all surfaces.
- Kovinic has picked up 78 wins in 124 service games on hard courts (62.9%), and 38 wins in 117 return games (32.5%).
Kovinic Recent Performances
- Kovinic was taken down by No. 90-ranked Diane Parry 4-6, 5-7 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the Ladies Open Lausanne, on July 27.
- Kovinic’s two matches in Lausanne included an average of 18.0 games per match.
- Kovinic secured 77.8% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games while playing in Switzerland.