Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lauren Davis vs. Catherine McNally Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Catherine McNally (-145)||Lauren Davis (+115)|
On Monday, Catherine McNally (No. 62 in the world) takes on Lauren Davis (No. 49) in the Round of 32 of the Viking Classic Birmingham.
Davis vs. McNally Matchup History
- Davis and McNally have not played one another in the past five years.
- In her 24 matches played this year across all court types, Davis is averaging 20.0 games per match and winning 52.7% of those games.
- Davis has amassed a service game winning percentage of 60.7% on all surfaces (108-for-178 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 41.0% (75-for-183 in return games).
- Davis’ 72 break points won on 144 total break points (50.0% win percentage) ranks 136th this year.
Davis Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Davis’ previous tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 0-1 by No. 66-ranked Lesia Tsurenko on June 1 in the round of 64 round.
- Davis played an average of 14 games in her two matches in Paris.
- While playing in France, Davis won 35.7% of her service games and 71.4% of her return games.
- McNally has averaged 22.6 games per match in her 32 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 52.6% of the games.
- In three matches in the past 12 months on grass, McNally has averaged 20.0 games per match and 8.6 games per set, winning 50.0% of the games.
- McNally has put together a service game winning percentage of 63.8% on all surfaces (178-for-279) and a return game winning percentage of 42.2% (119-for-282).
- McNally has a 71.4% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 45.5% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
McNally Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Libema Open, McNally’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 3-6 by No. 202-ranked Celine Naef on June 15.
- In her two matches in Rosmalen, McNally played an average of 21.5 games per match.
- McNally won 71.4% of her service games (15 of 21) in Netherlands along with 45.5% of her return games (10 of 22).