Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lauren Davis vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Lesia Tsurenko (-210)||Lauren Davis (+170)|
On Thursday, Lauren Davis (No. 52 in the world) faces Lesia Tsurenko (No. 66) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Davis vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- Davis and Tsurenko have not played one another in the past five years.
- Davis has averaged 20.5 games per match in her 22 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.7% of games.
- In seven matches on clay surfaces this year, Davis averages 21.6 games per match and 8.4 games per set with a 45.0% game winning percentage.
- Davis has a 62.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (103 service games won out of 164) and a 38.5% return game winning percentage (65 return games won out of 169).
- In games on clay surfaces, Davis has a 58.1% winning percentage in service games and a 32.5% winning percentage in return games (43 service games won out of 74, and 25 return games won out of 77 on clay).
- Davis is 62-for-124 on break points (50.0%) to rank 139th.
- Davis has won 44.4% of break points on clay surfaces (24 out of 54, which ranks 102nd).
Davis Recent Performances
- Davis defeated Lin Zhu 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In her most recent tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), Davis made a run before losing to Anna Blinkova in the semifinals 2-6, 2-6 on May 26.
- In her four matches in Strasbourg, Davis played an average of 21.5 games.
- Davis won 29 of 42 service games (69%) in France along with 17 of 44 return games (38.6%).
- Tsurenko has played 31 matches so far this year (winning 57.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 19.0 games per match.
- Tsurenko has played eight matches on clay so far this year, and 18.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Tsurenko has won 57.0% of her service games and 54.4% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Tsurenko has won 59.7% of her games on serve, and 45.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 111 of 212 break points (52.4%).
- Tsurenko has converted 50.0% of her break-point opportunities on clay (34 of 68).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- Tsurenko is coming off a 6-2, 6-4 win over No. 13-ranked Barbora Krejcikova in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsurenko’s last tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 0-6 by No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek on May 14.
- In her three matches in Rome, Tsurenko averaged 17.7 games per match.
- In Italy, Tsurenko claimed 14 of 26 service games (53.8%) and 12 of 27 return games (44.4%).